At Quartz Mountain Animal Hospital we put cat care at the top of our list. We understand cat parents are equally as important as dog parents. That’s why at Quartz Mountain we have a dedicated cat room that only cats use so they don’t have to deal with those pesky dog sounds and smells.
We understand every cat is different and they are all handled differently from the minute they come to the clinic to the moment they leave. In our cat room we use a Feliway pheromone diffuser to keep the cats calm during their visit with us. Schedule your cat for a visit today and start making your cats vet visits enjoyable for you and your pet.
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services for Cats
- Internal medicine consults
- Radiology services
- Electrocardiography services
- Laboratory services
- Permanent identification
- Individualized flea control programs
- Dietary counseling
- Behavioral counseling
- Diagnosing and treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hyperthyroidism (Overactive thyroid gland)
- Kidney disease in cats
- Cardiac disease in cats
- Ultrasound studies
- Urinary bladder issues from urinary tract infections to crystal formation and completely blocked cats
- Abscess repair and treatment
- Cat fractures.
- Jaw fractures
Reasons to Trust Us for Your Cat’s Well-Being
- Understand the unique needs and behaviors of cats
- Have a feline-friendly environment and make veterinary visits more cat-friendly
- Understand how to approach and handle cats in a gentle, empathetic, and caring manner
- Have the appropriate equipment and facilities needed to diagnose and treat feline patients
- Meet specific standards for the facility and care of hospitalized cats
- Help reduce stress associated with veterinary visits
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us today at (480) 860-1433.